Are you a hoarder and your friends and family are always giving you a bad time? In this episode Ethan interviews Jennifer Fuist a former hoarder who eventually sold over 4,000 on Facebook when she decided to go tiny and move into a tiny house.
Jennifer shares how she approaches owning things in her new reality. Plus, her tips on how to learn to let go of your stuff.
In This Episode:
- Therapy helped Jennifer stop hoarding?.
- How she sold her things on Facebook for fair prices
- Where did she start with downsizing?
- Tips for staying de-cluttered
- How to lower the price for your campground parking spot
- Tips for staying warm in winter without breaking the bank
- Making videos about really living in a tiny house
- Living tiny with cats: Jennifer’s cat set-up
Tiny Dreamer YouTube Channel