Ethan talks today with Angela Barnard about the tiny house mindset and how it can help you start living tiny sooner.
Angela is a tiny house dweller and also a life and career coach. She specializes in helping people change the direction of their lives.
In this episode of the podcast Angela gives us the Be – Act – Have framework. She then explains how to use it to become a tiny dweller. Even if you‘re not living tiny yet!
This episode should be a real inspiration to you.
In This Episode:
- You can entertain in your tiny home without feeling cramped
- Are you doing it backward? Angela’s tips for living intentionally\
- Which habits set tiny homeowners apart?
- Becoming who you want to be using the power of your mind
How Angela financed her tiny home
- Using your tiny home mindset in other areas of your life
- What do values have to do with home design?
Links and Resources:
- The Intentional Mind Podcast
- The Intentionalists – Clarity & Motivation for Purpose-Driven Women
- Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast with John Lee Dumas