Steve from Tumbleweed recently informed me about a sale they are having on the Bodega Plans during the month of March.
This has long been a favorite of mine and my wife thinks that she could live in this one as long as it has the additional bedroom and loft upstairs.
This is not a home you would put on a trailer so you would need a piece of land and a standard foundation to make this a permanent home or vacation getaway.
I’ve seen the reworked plans and they are the best I’ve seen from Jay and at a great price too. I’m glad to see an architect rendered plan ready to take to the building department for approval and construction.
Here is what Steve says about the plans: This March we’ll be having a sale on our Bodega Plan. Until now, it still hasn’t been available on our website. We are excited about this new plan for several reasons:
- We worked with an architect, who turned Jay’s sketches into a CAD drawing. This plan is ready to go to the building department.
- We’ve added a roof plan after hearing feedback that people wanted it.
- It will be available as a pdf download … yeah! instant gratification.
- There will be a 261 square foot version,and a 356 square feet version with the bedroom addition.
- Due to popular demand, the plans will feature an option for a cathedral ceiling or a full loft.
Sale price will be over 70% off. Normally $695. Now $199. Sale ends March 31. Click here to view more details.