Dan Louche built this beautiful little home for his mother and has put together some extensive plans to make it easy for you to duplicate his efforts. You can view his blog about his construction here. I’ll let Dan tell you more about his plans.
I’ve finally finished compiling all the information from my tiny house project. It has been quite a few months in the works but it is finally done, and I am very proud of it.
During the course of building my tiny house I took many pictures and wrote many notes (in addition to what I posted on the blog). The idea at the time was that someday I would put it all together into a package so that anyone looking to recreate my tiny house for themselves, would have all the benefits of my experiences. That someday has come!
This package includes:
- A 76 page book consisting of over 120 color pictures and 7100 words detailing all of the steps that I took to build my tiny house. Very little of this information is specific to my tiny house, and would be pertinent to anyone building a tiny house.
- A 66 page printable set of plans organized in the order in which the work should be completed.
- An electrical diagram showing how the outlets and switches are divided between circuits.
- A materials list detailing all of the items that would need to be purchased to build my tiny house. Having this information alone can save you over a thousand dollars, which I explain how in the book.
- The SketchUp model that you can navigate in 3D to take any measurement and see how every board fits together.
- Free updates
I’m selling this package for $250 with the hope that I will raise enough money to design and build my next tiny house.
Following are some pictures and a floor plan of Dan’s tiny house.