In this week’s podcast, Adrian and Katherine show you how to convert a shed to a tiny house with a very small budget.
Spending just $10,000 for a 16×50 Dirksen shed and with a lot of DIY work, they share some great tips on how to convert a basic shed into a tiny home for a family of 3.
If you are looking for an economical way to get into a tiny home this is one way to do it.
In This Episode:
- How to find a cheaper shed
- Site preparation: what they did and what they would do differently
- A little determination and creativity can get you far
- Things that could add time to your build
- Could this money-saving trick work for you?