By Alana Morgan
Gone with the Wynns is the unscripted tale of a quirky couple – Jason and Nikki – who traded in a normal, everyday life to satisfy their dream of adventure and returning to nature. The young couple left their home and jobs in Dallas at the age of 28 for a life on the road and haven’t looked back since sharing their tips and experiences on their popular website, Gone with the Wynns, and YouTube channel. Follow on Instragram @the_wynns.
The Wynns have been continually traveling and living around the U.S. in an RV for the past five years with no sign of slowing down. As full-time travelers and documentarians, they bring you along for the journey through captivating video, photography and writing, sharing not only experiences and inspiration, but also advice and information to help you begin your next big adventure.
Their dedicated audience follows their YouTube channel, blog and social media accounts for information on their favorite things – along with a bit of attitude and personality – including:
- RV living
- RV products, tips and recommendations
- Green living and sustainability
- The best campgrounds and free ?camping sites in the U.S.
Recently, the Wynns collaborated with Fleetwood RV to create an updated version of the company’s iconic Bounder (there are more Bounders out on the road than any other RV) and have unveiled their cool new ride that works with their lifestyle of living green and traveling off the grid yet still being able to work online. Complete with full solar power, technology work stations, and an updated modern look, it’s not your grandparents’ RV!
Gone with the Wynns’ Customized 2016 Fleetwood Bounder features:
- A new streamlined and modern look with light textiles, paneling and tiled backsplashes
- Eco-friendly fabrics throughout the coach for upholstery, etc.
- 960 watts of solar power
- 700AH of lithium ion batteries which offer double the power in the same physical footprint of traditional batteries and require zero maintenance
- A composting toilet that is eco-friendly and uses zero water
- WiFi and cell signal boosters to allow them to work from anywhere