Tiny House in a Landscape

by Kent Griswold on November 24th, 2012. 14 Comments

This weeks Tiny House in a Landscape was discovered on Pinterest. It was simply entitled “Cozy” and did not have a link to where it was discovered.

The colors reminded me of fall and this time of thanksgiving. The scenery is perfect for this little house. Pinterest is a great place to follow tiny houses and you can follow the Tiny House Blog Pinterest page here. Have a wonderful weekend!

cozy

14 Responses to “Tiny House in a Landscape”

1. Ozark Nick says:

That’s just plain beautiful!

2. Deek says:

great place- great locale too! They should get some gutters on the front though, the splash-back on the front deck is already growing some “greenery” on their siding, and will soon rot it out. Love the walkway too!

3. I thought you would notice that too, Deek. It’s the first thing I thought of. But, other than that, it’s pristine and cute. The only thing missing is a gnome on the porch!!

4. Shell says:

First words out of my mouth “Awww..it’s sooo cute!”. I love it. Thanks for sharing. : )

Namaste

5. cheryl says:

The image is by William Wright, and appears in the book, Stylish Sheds and Elegant Hideaways. It’s actually 14′ x 14′ and was built as a writer’s studio. For more, see http://realestate.msn.com/listarticle.aspx?cp-documentid=18853065

6. stpauligirl says:

It looks like a Canmore from Summerwoods. Really love the setting and the style. Nice house!

7. alice h says:

Love the quote from the owner “It has everything I need, including the absence of what I don’t need,” she says. Pretty much sums up the tiny house ethos. Yes, I know this is a work space and not a house but it’s true for living or working spaces.

8. Jason says:

Once again a wonderful little house, and the inside lighting makes it look pretty cozy. However, it makes me wonder about things such as plumbing and whether it’s running on a generator or not.

9. roberto says:

Some are kind of pretty but why do they have to look all so conventional? I think it could be tiny but also sleek and contemporary and not looking like a shed!

10. RMB says:

Don’t you just love the colours? What an inviting glow.

11. Monique Vernon says:

Rustic and homey, great natural setting :)

12. katee says:

would love to see the inside of this house,
    very lovely