Update: Interior Photos and description added.
Bill Kastrinos of Tortoise Shell Home is selling his 8′ x 24′ prototype. It includes a separate bedroom, living area, kitchen and bathroom with a built in shower. It is not completed on the inside but I’m still waiting for the details on what needs to be finished. So stay tuned for more information.
Bill is asking $20,000 finished, but would let it go for $15,000 unfinished. You can contact Bill by email at email@example.com or call 707-206-7581. Be sure and let him know you heard about it on the Tiny House Blog.
The prototype 8×24 is unfinished. The exterior siding will be finished before delivery. The house includes:
1. R-13 eco insulation (sand, fiberglass), floor, wall, ceiling.
2. Corrugated exterior siding.
3. Air Conditioner
4. Rinnai heating unit (high efficiency)
5. Sub floor, no finish floor
6. Bathroom includes;
a. 4 ft shower installed, plumbed
b. 36in birch vanity and molded top finished
c. cedar paneling
7. The kitchen includes;
a. GE refrigerator, 34 inch tall
b. 24inch Base cabinet
c. 30 inch wall cabinet
d. hot plate
8. casement windows, vinyl clad, 24×36 (2), and 24×24 in kitchen, high performance low-e thermopane, they need trimming
9. Anston 5 gallon hot water heater
10. Pex plumbing
11. 125 amp entrance panel, 12/2 wiring circuits
12. GFCI bathroom
13. Lauan 1/4in panels interior walls, ceilings, needs trimming
14. Codding steel frame solutions frame
15. Dual propane tanks
16. 3/4 in black iron propane lines
17. CO2/fire alarm
18. used RV trailer, new tires, brakes both axles
19. Metal Sales heavy duty classic rib roof, forest green