Shawn Dehner of The Small House Catalog says that a client released rights to a tiny A.D.U. that we’ve added to our free catalog.
It’s being built in California but could be modified for other climates. Shawn was also thinking a kitchen could be added in the “closet” area for the right owner.
I am hoping we can get photos of the completed project and have an update sometime in the near future.
It’s called the Pistacia Cottage and here are specifications:
- Bedrooms: None
- Bathrooms: 3/4
- Closet: Yes
- Kitchen: Possibly, closet space can be converted, as desired.
- Ceiling height: 8′-0″
- Overall dimensions including porch: 16′ wide x 19′
- Foundation type: Concrete slab
- Plan includes basic electrical and plumbing
- Print size: 18″ x 24″
- Immediate PDF download with license to build
You can download the plans here. http://www.thesmallhousecatalog.com/pistacia