by Andrew Morrison of Strawbale.com
EVERYTHING on our site is on sale for 1 week including:
- “A MODERN LOOK AT STRAW BALE CONSTRUCTION”, our new book. Get it as an instant download or bound book on sale this week. And since so many of you have asked, yes, I can autograph them for you if you’d like (just write in the Comments Section at checkout “autograph”).
- Check out our 2013 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE we’ve just released. We are excited to say that we are offering a workshop in pretty much every major geographic area in the US so that you don’t (hopefully) have to travel so far to take a workshop (at least for our US folks). Our workshops are also all on sale.
- Sale pricing on our 3 CONSULTING PACKAGES (Plans Review, Crew Training, and Total Package). If you are serious about wanting to have a successful straw bale build, make sure to check out these consulting options to see which works for you.
- Sale on all of our DVDs, including our best seller “Combo Package” which includes ALL of our straw bale DVDs, plus a Free set of the Mountain View Cabin Plans for a killer price.
- Sale on our beloved Applegate and Sunset Cottages. These plans are perfect for those wanting to downsize into something they can build themselves that is energy efficient and beautiful.
The sale will go on until Friday, Nov. 30, 9am EST.
The link to the sale again is:
Straw Bale Innovations, LLC
PO Box 3145
Ashland, OR 97520, USA
I am all for decluttering. I don’t like a crowded kitchen, a crowded closet, or even a crowded desk. So why then would I want a crowded digital world? And because my laptop is both my office and my recreation, cleanliness is next to cyber-godliness.
It all made sense to me when my dear friend Naomi Seldin of the Simpler Living blog sent out a link on her Facebook. The link was from the New York Times and was an article called True Confessions of a Digital Hoarder by Jenna Wortham. Continue Reading »
I have been working with Gabriella Morrison wife of Andrew Morrison of Strawbale.com to put together a special package for tiny house enthusiasts. The Morrison’s have put together a package that includes the Sunset Cottage Plans, the How-To Guide To Building With Straw Bales (Post and Beam) 2 DVD set, the How-To Guide To Plastering with Natural Hydraulic Lime (NHL), and the How-To Guide To Pouring a Monolithic Concrete Slab Foundation. Five and a half hours of Andrew’s video training. The usual retail price of this package is $375 and for a short time they are giving readers of the Tiny House Blog a discount price of $99.
Andrew Morrison is an easy to understand instructor and you get a little feel of his teaching ability in this video below. He has produced a number of hot selling videos and I will be reviewing his latest How-To Guide To Building With Straw Bales (Post and Beam) next week.
This charming cottage is perfect for the Tiny House enthusiast! Straw Bale construction lends itself very well to space-conscious builders because the thickness of the bales allows for all types of carved-in wall niches to be created, allowing for storage/shelving right in the walls. Straw bale window sills are also wonderful for creating window seats, eliminating the need for chairs.
The Sunset Cottage has room for a full sized fold-down couch, a large set of wall shelves, a large work desk with file cabinets on the side, a substantial window seat, a small set of shelves, and plenty of floor space to walk around the room in. And with a little modification, you can create space for a tiny bathroom and kitchen as well.
So if you have been thinking of building your first straw bale structure purchase the Sunset Cottage Plans Today by click here.
Your purchase helps support this blog. As an affiliate of StrawBale.com a percentage of the purchase goes to the Tiny House Blog.