When I was twelve I needed my own space, so I built a bedroom in our backyard around 8’X12′. I framed the bedroom, sheetrock and painted it. I also put carpet down. It was a learning point in my life, I finished my room and even managed to climb up on the roof with shingles that I found in the barn. Ever since then I always had an interest not only in small homes and spaces but how anything can be accomplished if you really put your mind into it. To this day the room that I built for myself still stands and it has its new use as my mothers laundry room and still looks just as good as the first day that I finished it.
I love to read all the blogs about tiny homes and cabins and take everything that the tiny house community has to say into consideration. We at Liberty Cabins hope to eventually build smaller cabins down to the size of 12 feet to accommodate the XS tiny house fanatics and we will consider it a challenge. We hope to keep our prices low and eventually accept some form of payment option to make it easier for all those interested to buy a tiny cabin. As of now we have two different models of the same floor plan one is all pine with cedar bathroom, the other cabin has a pine ceiling and sheetrock walls. All of our cabins are built on custom built trailers made specifically for the cabins here at our shop. The sheetrock walled cabin is priced at $35k and the all pine cabin is priced at $40k. For more pictures and information go to www.libertycabins.com and visit us on facebook pinterest and instagram.
- 25 ft lenght 8 ft wide and 13.5ft in height
- 176 sq ft.
- 123 sq ft. Loft
- Total square feet around 300sqft.
- Amana 20 in 2.6 cu ft. LPG gas range 4 burners
- kitchen sink full size double sided 9in deep 33×22 in
- shower 33 x 35
- bathroom sink 25 x 22 bathroom exhaust vent
- closet 32 x 21 Pantry 32×21
- Hotpoint Microwave OTR 1.5 cu ft with outside exhaust
- General Electric refrigerator. 16.5 cubic ft.
- LPG Takagi on demand water heater model # T-KJR2-05 instant water heater
- LED lighting throughout the home which includes kitchen lights, loft lights,porch light.
- Garbage disposal with outlet switch controlled above sink
- Outlets and brush plate for flat screens installed down stairs and in loft, wires pre run through walls.
- DVD / Satellite cable box Cabinet location bellow steps Bamboo hard wood floors with moister barrier External wall outlets