I am so excited to announce the release of Issue 50 of Tiny House Magazine.
The magazine has been producing quality content about the micro, tiny, small, and otherwise non-traditional, housing options.
Living tiny brings big changes to your life. These changes can be good and this issue profiles several people whose lives have changed dramatically since going tiny.
This issue has 93 pages of amazing stories and more!
- You truly won’t be sorry, especially with a beautiful cover featuring the The Creative Animal Foundation:
- U.S. Tour couple, builders of the month Mustard Seed Tiny House,
- the state of Australian tiny houses by none other than Darren Hughes (resident tiny house down under),
- coverage of multiple tiny house events,
- Farmland Tips by Sarah G Hastings,
- and so much more!
Click HERE to get your copy!