Tiny Abundance: My Journey to a Simple, Yet Fabulously Abundant Life in 160 Square Feet
by Jenn Baxtor
I have a SUPER exciting announcement to make today… my first eBook, “Tiny Abundance: My Journey to a Simple, Yet Fabulously Abundant Life in 160 Square Feet” will be available on September 30th!
But you can ORDER YOUR COPY NOW for just $20!
If you’ve ever been curious about what it’s really like to design, build and live in a tiny house… or if you’ve wondered how someone can downsize that much and what do they do with all their stuff… this book is for you!
Here’s what I’ll talk about. Or if you’re ready, go ahead and ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
- What motivated me to make such a major life change
- How I determined my design, “must have’s” and my budget
- Researching and choosing a builder
- What it’s like to be on a tiny house TV show
- What the building process is like and the bumps you might encounter along the way
- Decorating and organizing your tiny home
- What life in a tiny house is really like
- If you read my blog regularly, you know that I like to share my experiences with all of you like you’re talking to a friend. And that’s exactly what you’ll get with “Tiny Abundance.”
It’s the story of the last year of my life and the “crazy” decision I made to get rid of 90% of my belongings and downsize my life into 160 square feet. Told to you in a way that’s personal, relatable and at times, laughable! You’ll hear about all the up’s and down’s and the mistakes I made along the way… so you hopefully won’t have to repeat them!
“Tiny Abundance: My Journey to a Simple, Yet Fabulously Abundant Life in 160 Square Feet” is available today and you can order your copy now!